Did you know September is Self-Improvement Month? While we believe that you are fine just the way you are, Comics Kingdom offers this collection of comics on self-improvement for those looking for some funny inspiration in making improvements to their daily routines.
1. Maeve of “Between Friends” offers some sage self-improvement advice to Susan.
2. You can’t rush perfection or self-improvement as Refurb of “Bleeker: The Rechargeable Dog” knows from personal experience.
3. The master plan to happiness doesn't include numbers, steps, habits or agreements.
4. Jill Kaplan of “The Pajama Diaries” takes stock of what's important.
5. Suzanne of “Tina’s Groove” is more interested in improving those around her more than herself.
6. Everybody is a critic as this “Six Chix” panel shows.
7. Dogs, especially ones as smart and savvy as Grimmy, are always eager to learn new tricks.
8. Sherman of “Sherman's Lagoon” considers taking up martial arts.
9. Ted of “Sally Forth” has the perfect response when he receives criticism from a co-worker.
10. Finally, Susan in “Between Friends,” has an epiphany about the butterfly effect and how it applies to her life.