Every Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a specific topic. This Wednesday is National Dog Day, so this week's Top Ten comics feature some of our favorite strips about dogs, puppies and the special breed of people who love them!
1. Earl of “Mutts” looks beyond chasing his tail.
2. Can you blame Sam, the family dog in “The Family Circus,” for enjoying the comforts of home?
3. This “Rhymes With Orange” comic might explain the long unsolved mystery of dogs eating homework.
4. If dogs could talk, this is probably what they would say 99% of the time.
5. Some dogs are easily embarrassed by their owners at the dog park.
6. Dustin discovers being a dogwalker has its benefits and privileges.
7. These pooches got caught laying down on the job.
8. These fleas are looking for a new home on a different dog. They promise that they will only stay one night.
9. Dogs don’t have a lot of privacy and their romances are pretty short-lived when it comes to dating.
10. Finally, meet the dog who can talk to men. He’s all business!