Every Tuesday, Comics Kingdom posts a Top 10 list on a theme. In keeping with the family theme that we have been following the past few weeks, this week's collection of comics is on Sons and Daughters.
1. Darryl, of “Baby Blues,” has a sit down with his son, Hammie, who is constantly looking for new and original ways to torment his sisters.
2. Marvin’s parents stopped after one child because perfection is hard to replicate twice.
3. Wanda, of “Baby Blues,” has a tendency to overshare when voicing her maternal pride about Hammie.
4. A father’s offers his son paternal advice on the mysteries of women.
5. Teen-aged sons and daughters have no filter when telling parents how unfashionable they are.
6. Father and son bonding can be both negative and positive as clearly depicted in this “Marvin” comic.
7. Emma and Susan have a tender moment of mother-daughter bonding in this sweet “Between Friends” comic on trying to be someone you’re not.
8. Take Your Daughter To Work Day isn’t always as swell as some kids think it will be.
9. Dustin tries to find common ground with his parents to mixed but hilarious results.
10. Finally, some reasons to have a son or daughter are nicely detailed and outlined in this “Pajama Diaries” comic.