Greetings Comics Royals!
Every Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a theme. In honor of Independence Day, today’s collection of comics are on fireworks and the Fourth of July!
1. In every neighborhood, there’s that one neighbor who takes his Fourth of July fireworks display to another level. It appears Jeff Miller of “Marvin” may have something in common with that neighbor.
2. Despite the age difference, Dustin and Harley bond over Independence Day and bottle rockets.
3. The penguins of “Arctic Circle” expected a little more bang from their eco-friendly fireworks.
4. Poor Tubby! The Fourth of July is the one day of the year that dogs despise. Tubby of “Take It From The Tinkersons” is no exception.
5. Mooch of “Mutts” is fully prepared to give his owners a pre-Fourth of July fireworks preview.
6. Leroy of “The Lockhorns” fully anticipates fireworks of a different kind when he pays a visit to his mother-in-law’s house.
7. Christmas in July? The Fourth of July holiday means different things to different characters − take Attila from “Mother Goose and Grimm” for instance.
8. Independence Day is a great holiday to spend with family and remember the things that matter.
9. Dolly learns about the “Declaration” of Independence in school.
10. Finally, Ray Billingsley, creator of “Curtis” reminds us to let freedom ring — the true meaning of Independence Day.
Wishing everyone a very happy and safe Independence Day and Fourth of July!