Woot Woot! Mamet’s in the house, y’all!
So check it, everybody — the fine editors at King Features Syndicate were too busy to post on the blog today (Psst – “Dawson’s Creek” marathon on cable), so they asked me, Mamet, the suave sexy star of DeFlocked, to fill in. This is perfect, because Thursday is the official start of “The Year of the Sheep” in China. Growing up, my mom wouldn’t even let me touch the fine china. How you like me now, mom??!!
So, since this is MY year, all you folks can just sit back now and soak in my greatness. I’m about to educate you as to why sheeps are the smartest animals on the seven continence.
To celebrate this momentous event, let’s all hold hands now and take a look at some of the coolest comic strips starring me and my peeps!
1. “Bizarro” proves that insomnia can affect anyone.
Mamet Says: “So, Doc, any chance I can get a prescription for medical Myrrh?”
2. Speaking of DeFlocked, check out THIS sexy guy getting his snack on.
Mamet Says: There are two kinds of people in this world. People who eat healthy, and people who have smelled bacon.
3. The new girl tries to adapt to farm life by asking her flock for fashion advice.
Mamet Says: Man, they really love that full wooly look. Pshh, European chicks.
4. You just can’t take your man anywhere, according to Mother Goose and Grimm.
Mamet Says: Personally, I never objectify women. I don’t want to do anything that might risk them not cooking my dinner or doing my laundry.
5. Rhymes With Orange gives a shout out to the California Raisins.
Mamet Says: That made for some awkward moments later in the barn. “Hey baby, I was just trying to get the low-hanging fruit.”
6. That hot star of DeFlocked is quite the talented artist too.
Mamet Says: I totally did that dude a favor by not exaggerating his mole.
7. “Baby Blues” offers up some sage daddy wisdom.
Mamet Says: Counting sheep never helps me sleep. My abacus makes too much noise.
8. The penguins in “Arctic Circle” tackle a big environmental issue.
Mamet Says: I take global warming very seriously. I’ll usually go indoors before asking someone to pull my finger.
9. DeFlocked reveals that yours truly wasn’t always a love machine.
Mamet Says: I also caught wise to her sister – “Lotta Moonshine”!
Mamet Says: “Hey, didn’t I see those guys down at “Occupy Wool Street”?”
Hey, now that was a fine way to kick off “the Year of the Sheep,” don’t you think? And what a year it will be. Ten whole months of love! You know, when I was little, I once asked if I’ll ever be great one day. And I was told “It is decidedly so.” Well guess what? You were right, Magic 8-ball! You were right! You were right!!! Wooooooot!
Peace out, peeps.