Every Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a theme. Today is Tax Day here in the United States, so this week's Top Ten comics are all about taxes!
1. Dustin tries to be "helpful" while his parents pay their taxes:
2. The Family Circus kids think taxes is just "homework" for grown-ups:
3. Dagwood from Blondie is "done" with his taxes:
4. How do you organize your tax records? This Six Chix comic strip shows one way:
5. Jeremy from Zits just cannot believe he has to pay taxes:
6. Rhymes with Orange explains with the "friend tax" is:
7. What happens when you only pay half your taxes? Arctic Circle illustrates:
8. Hmm...does Sherman of Sherman's Lagoon pay his taxes?
9. Hägar the Horrible tries to fight the Tax Man....and loses!
10. And finally, the Baby Blues kids learn what it feels like to pay taxes:
Want an easy way to catch up on all our great Top Ten posts? Follow Comics Kingdom on Pinterest! Or have a suggestion for a future Top Ten? Post it below!