Hi Folks! Thanks for the feedback on our new site. We will constantly work to improve the Comics Kingdom experience. Here are a few answers to your initial questions.
1. My DailyINK hasn't gone anywhere. It's now labeled Favorites in the very top menu.
2. Commenting uses a new system called DISQUS which gives us better tools for conducting and moderating the conversation. It does however require a separate login from your account.
3. Vintage strips are being checked for continuity. Well make the necessary adjustments to get those back on track. We also intend to restore "Original Publication Dates" shortly. And yes, more vintage will be added.
4. Long archives are a benefit of Royal membership. Make sure you are logged in when trying to access comics older than one year.
5. Mobile apps will be restored shortly. However the new website is designed for mobile so we invite you to experience ComicsKingdom.com on your smartphone or tablet:
Thank you for your support and feedback,
Your Friends at Comics Kingdom